Thank you for all the kind comments I received about my fire experience this week. Luckily everything worked out just fine.
Meanwhile this was the week of the Tin Foil Challenge at Daily Paintworks, you can check out the entries here
What I have learned so far :
1. Mix all your grays using complimentary colors to unify the painting.
2. Leave the white of the paper so that from a distance the illusion of "shine" is conveyed
3. Simplify forms and find value shapes
4. Compare your colors with your grays using a value chart so that the subtle differences are consistent.
5. Be patient this is going to take time and deliberation
I am a watercolor artist, coach and author. You can contact me for lessons on and off line here.
My book Three Step Watercolors can be purchased by clicking here
Prints and other products are available here
Video of the Three Step watercolor process can be seen here
Please click "like" on my Facebook page HERE